Chef Azmin and his team are excited to partner with Crean Lutheran High School. What sets the Sapphire at School program apart from others, is our commitment to the highest quality of food, which is locally sourced, made from scratch, with tasty recipes created by chefs. Welcome to the Sapphire at School program. We are honored by the opportunity to provide your school community with healthy and delicious meals!
Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949.715.3320.
LUNCH PROGRAM INSTRUCTIONS
Monthly menus will be available online through our website and on our Sapphire at School Portal. Complete instructions for setting up your account are included below. All orders may be added/changed/canceled on the portal by midnight prior to service.
SETTING UP ACCOUNT
1. Select Account Type – “Parent”. Tip! If you are a Faculty member and a parent, sign-up as Faculty.
2. Complete Account Details – Please provide accurate contact information.
3. Prior to login, check your inbox & spam for the verification email from Sapphire at School. Click on the “Verify” button and you will be prompted to log in.
4. After logging in, add your student’s ID issued by the school.
o If you do not know your Student’s ID, please contact the school or email email@example.com
5. Click on the Payment Method + sign to add your payment method.
o We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex & ACH. *There is a 4% convenience fee associated with Credit Card Transactions. To avoid this fee, you may set up ACH or submit a check payable to “Sapphire at School” and mail to 32158 Camino Capistrano Suite A #198, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675.
6. Once the payment method is added, click on “Reload” and input amount.
7. Click on “Manage Auto Reload” to enable auto-reload when your account is low.
Sapphire at School will transfer leftover funds from the previous school system into our portal. Transfer of funds is
dependent on account registration. Please contact us directly upon registration to request the transfer at
1. Under your Faculty or Student Profile on the dashboard, click on “Lunch Calendar”. Under the name, you will be able to scroll through the weeks and click on the individual days you would like to preorder for.
2. Once you have selected the day, you will be able to view the menu items with photos & descriptions.
* Note: You may submit any serious allergies via online form and our team will update the student profile.
3. Once you have finished your selections, select “Save”.
4. To view your pre-orders, please see “Lunch Calendar” under individual dates.
VIEWING ORDER HISTORY
1. In the top right-hand corner of your account dashboard, open the drop-down menu next to your account name. Select My Account.
2. Click on “History”.
o “Order History” will have a drop-down button V and will list the item details by date per student.