SAINTS CAFE IS OPEN
Grab-and-go service is available daily between the hours of 7 AM-3 PM for breakfast, snack, and lunch. Simply load funds in advance to maintain contactless payment. The Sapphire at School team is excited to serve you in the Saints Cafe!
Contact our team at email@example.com or 949.715.3320.
LUNCH PROGRAM INSTRUCTIONS
Monthly menus will be available online through our website. Complete instructions for setting up your account are included below.
SETTING UP ACCOUNT
1. Select Account Type – “Parent”. Tip! If you are a Faculty member and a parent, sign-up as Faculty.
2. Complete Account Details – Please provide accurate contact information.
3. Prior to login, check your inbox & spam for the verification email from Sapphire at School. Click on the “Verify” button and you will be prompted to log in.
4. After logging in, add your student’s ID issued by the school.
o If you do not know your Student’s ID, please contact the school or email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Click on the Payment Method + sign to add your payment method.
o We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex & ACH. *There is a 4% convenience fee associated with Credit Card Transactions. To avoid this fee, you may set up ACH or submit a check payable to “Sapphire at School” and mail to 32158 Camino Capistrano Suite A #198, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675.
6. Once the payment method is added, click on “Reload” and input amount.
7. Click on “Manage Auto Reload” to enable auto-reload when your account is low.
Sapphire at School will transfer leftover funds from the previous school system into our portal. Transfer of funds is
dependent on account registration. Please contact us directly upon registration to request the transfer at
SAINT CAFÉ OPERATIONS
1. Grab-and-go service will be available daily between the hours of 7 AM-3 PM for breakfast, snack, and lunch.
2. Students and Faculty are to register a Sapphire at School account and present ID to the cashier.
3. Pre-load funds to your lunch account in advance to maintain contactless payment. Tip! Set Auto-Reload
4. Debit/Credit Cards will be accepted as an alternative form of payment.
VIEWING ORDER HISTORY
1. In the top right-hand corner of your account dashboard, open the drop-down menu next to your account name. Select My Account.
2. Click on “History”.
o “Order History” will have a drop-down button V and will list the item details by date per student.