Chef Azmin and his team bring experience and passion to the food program to educate the students about food and flavor and to help them thrive and be their very best. What sets the Sapphire at School program apart from others, is our commitment to the highest quality of food, which is locally sourced, made from scratch, with tasty recipes created by chefs. We invite you to get to know our team, build relationships with us, and participate in creating the very best food program for your school.
LUNCH PROGRAM INSTRUCTIONS
Menus, pricing, and ordering will be available online through our website: https://www.sapphireatschool.com/ and on our Sapphire at School Portal. Complete instructions for setting up your account are included below. All orders may be added/changed/canceled on the portal by midnight prior to service.
SETTING UP ACCOUNT
- Select Account Type – “Parent”. Tip! If you are a Faculty member and a parent, sign-up as Faculty.
- Complete Account Details – Please provide accurate contact information.
- Prior to login, check your inbox & spam for the verification email from Sapphire at School. Click on the “Verify” button and you will be prompted to log in.
- After logging in, add your student’s ID issued by the school.
- Click on the Payment Method + sign to add your payment method.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex & ACH. *There is a 4% convenience fee associated with Credit Card Transactions. To avoid this fee, you may set up ACH or submit a check payable to “Sapphire at School”.
- Once the payment method is added, click on “Reload” and input amount.
- Click on “Manage Auto Reload” to enable auto-reload when your account is low.
- Under your Faculty or Student Profile on the dashboard, click on “Lunch Calendar”. Under the name, you will be able to scroll through the weeks and click on the individual days you would like to preorder for.
- Once you have selected the day, you will be able to view the menu items with photos & descriptions.
* Note: You may submit any serious allergies via online form and our team will update the student profile.
- Once you have finished your selections, select “Save”.
- To view your pre-orders, please see “Lunch Calendar” under individual dates.
VIEWING ORDER HISTORY
- In the top right-hand corner of your account dashboard, open the drop-down menu next to your account name. Select My Account.
- Click on “History”.
- “Order History” will have a drop-down button V and will list the item details by date per student.