St. Edward The Confessor Parish School
Chef Azmin and his team bring experience and passion to the food program to educate the students about food and flavor and to help them thrive and be their very best. What sets the Sapphire at School program apart from others, is our commitment to the highest quality of food, which is locally sourced, made from scratch, with tasty recipes created by chefs. We invite you to get to know our team, build relationships with us, and participate in creating the very best food program for your school.
FAMILY MEALS TO GO | SIGN UP INSTRUCTIONS
Menus, pricing and ordering will be available online through our portal: https://portal.sapphireatschool.com/login. Complete instructions for setting up your account are included below.
If you are currently registered on the SAS Portal, you will not need to register a new account. Menus will be accessible through your student or faculty profiles.
SETTING UP NEW ACCOUNT
- For all new users, select Account Type, “Parent” or “Faculty”.
- For “Parent”, you will need your student’s ID – Please contact us directly for ID.
- For “Faculty”, enter 1234 as the “School ID”.
* Note: Yahoo has been blocking our verification link. If possible, please use alternate email.
If you do not have another email account, contact our team and we will issue you the link directly.
- Complete Account Details – Please provide accurate contact information.
- Prior to log in, check your inbox & spam for the verification email from Sapphire at School. Click on the “Verify” button and you will be prompted to log in.
- Click on the Payment Method + sign to add your payment method.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex & ACH. *There is a 4% convenience fee associated with Credit Card Transactions. To avoid this fee, you may set up ACH directly on the portal.
- Once payment method is added, click on “Reload” and input amount.
- Click on “Manage Auto Reload” to enable auto reload when your account is low.
- Under your Faculty or Student Profile on the dashboard, click on “Lunch Calendar”. Under the name, you will be able to scroll through the weeks and click on the individual days you would like to order for.
- Once you have selected the day, you will be able to view the menu items with descriptions.
- Orders are to be placed under the date of pick-up. Ordering will be closed at 5:00 p.m. each day.
* Note: You may submit any serious allergies via online form and our team will update the profile.
- Once you have finished your selections, select “Save”.
- To view your pre-orders, please see “Lunch Calendar” under individual dates.
VIEWING ORDER HISTORY
- In the top right-hand corner of your account dashboard, open the drop-down menu next to your account name. Select “My Account”.
- Click on “History”.
- “Order History” will have a drop- down button V and will list the item details by date.
Have questions about how to create an account, place orders or our menu?
Contact our team at Familymeals@sapphirellc.com