Our Lady Queen of Angels School
Chef Azmin and his team bring experience and passion to the food program to educate the students about food and flavor and to help them thrive and be their very best. What sets the Sapphire at School program apart from others, is our commitment to the highest quality of food, which is locally sourced, made from scratch, with tasty recipes created by chefs. We invite you to get to know our team, build relationships with us, and participate in creating the very best food program for your school.
Ordering is available on our new Sapphire at School Portal. Complete instructions for setting up your account are included below. All orders may be added/changed/cancelled on the portal by midnight prior to service.
SETTING UP YOUR ACCOUNT
- Select Account Type – “Faculty” or “Parent”. Tip! If you are a Faculty member and a parent, sign-up as Faculty.
- Complete Account Details – Please provide accurate contact information.
- Add your Faculty or Student ID. If you do not know your ID, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tip! If you are Faculty, you will be able to add students to your profile after login.
- Prior to log in, check your inbox & spam for the verification email from Sapphire at School.
Click on the “Verify” button and then log in.
- In the top right-hand corner of your account dashboard, open the drop-down menu next to your account name. Select My Account.
- Click on the Payment Method + sign to add your payment method.
- We accept Visa and Mastercard. All transactions are secure, and your credit card details will not be saved on the Sapphire at School platform. We rely on a Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Facility external from the system to protect cardholder data.
- Once payment method is added, click on “Reload” and input amount.
- Click on “Manage Auto Reload” to enable auto reload when your account is low.
- Under your Faculty or Student Profile on the dashboard, click on “Lunch Calendar”. Under the name, you will be able to scroll through the weeks and click on the individual days you would like to preorder for.
- Once you have selected the day, you will be able to view the menu items with photos & descriptions. Check out our “Extras” for additional side options.
- Once you have finished your selections, select “Save”.
Have questions about how to create an account, place orders or our menu? Contact our team at email@example.com or 949.715.3320.